|Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach wearing a custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by D.I.C worth $300, 000.|
The Bureau of Internal Revenue says that they will impost the cash prizes and other awards received by Miss Universe 2015 Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach.
Although, there was a proposal done by Cagayan De Oro 2nd District Rep. Rufus Rodriguez to exempt Wurtzbach's earnings, the office is still firm in taxing the takings of the Queen.
Here are some of the top prizes Pia has brought home after she won the Miss Universe Pageant:
- A year-long remuneration as Miss Universe
- Grandeur accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
- A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from CHI Haircare
- A new custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by D.I.C worth $300, 000
- A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
- Swimwear by Yamamay
- A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- Modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha
- Dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
- Professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.
- Substantial travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various New York City events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
BIR Subjects the Winnings of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach To Tax Reviewed by FilipiNews PH on Saturday, January 16, 2016 Rating: