|Photo by Inquirer|
Here is a rundown of individuals that Duterte distinguished on Monday, May 16, as his future Cabinet secretaries:
- Executive Secretary: Salvador Medialdea
- Presidential Spokesperson: Salvador Panelo
- Acting Foreign Affairs: Former Securities and Exchange Commission chief Perfecto Yasay Jr
- Transportation and Communications: Arthur Tugade
- Finance: Former agriculture secretary Carlos Dominguez
- Education: Lyceum of the Philippines Batangas president Peter Laurel
- Agriculture: Former North Cotabato governor Emmanuel "Manny" Piñol
- Public Works and Highways: Las Piñas Representative Mark Villar
- Peace process: Jesus Dureza
- PAGCOR: Former Bureau of Immigration chief Andrea Domingo
Likewise offered the position of either justice secretary or foreign secretary is Duterte's running mate, Senator Alan Peter Cayetano. Be that as it may, he is banned from being designated to an official position for one year. Cayetano can pick which post he inclines toward following a year, Duterte said.
Previous defense chief Gilbert Teodoro Jr, who touched base in Davao on Monday to meet with Duterte, affirmed he was offered the post of safeguard head, including he would counsel with his family first before choosing.
As indicated by Duterte, 4 divisions are interested in the Philippine Left: branches of work and business, social welfare and improvement, agrarian change, and environment and characteristic assets.
On Sunday night, May 15, Duterte likewise named his top picks for the Philippine National Police and the Armed Forces of the Philippines, drove by Chief Superintendent Ronaldo dela Rosa and Lieutenant General Ricardo Visaya.
Must Read: Duterte camp asks PDEA to submit list of drug personalities
What are your opinions on the upcoming line up of Duterte's administration? Do you think it is a good choice? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Updated list of the incoming Duterte Cabinet Reviewed by FilipiNews PH on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 Rating: