|Photo from becomegorgeous.com|
- Elbow and Knee bleacher: Are your elbows and knees quite darker than the rest of your body? It can be quite embarrassing, but luckily, this can be remedied by simply rubbing a slice of lemon to these areas!
- Blackhead treatment: Perhaps one of the most annoying facial impurities, blackheads can totally dampen your self-esteem. However, lemons have anti-bacterial properties than when you squeeze half of a lemon and dilute it with water, blackheads will start to fade away. This works for pimples too!
- Teeth whitener: Too much chemicals in the toothpastes we use can be dangerous for our teeth. Why not mix baking soda and lemon juice, apply it to your teeth with a Q-tip, and voila! You can now smile with more confidence!
- Canker sore treatment: Or singaw. It might sting a bit, but a few drops of lemon essential oil on canker sores will help them heal faster.
- Skin brightener: Because of its vitamin C and citric acid properties, lemons can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. Way cheaper than skin whitening products sold in supermarkets, right?
- Lip exfoliator: Now that lipsticks come in a lot varieties, it’s best to keep our lips healthy and still looking good. Just put a little bit of lemon juice on your lips before going to sleep, and rinse it off in the morning. This helps remove dead skin cells and dried skin.
- Sugar scrub: The combination of the juice of half a lemon and two spoonful of sugar is a great recipe to attain smoother skin and to remove dark spots.
- Egg mask: You can also mix a spoonful of lemon juice with egg white to make your face feel soft and look glowing.
- Moisturizer: For those with excessively dry skin, the mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and honey can remedy that! Just mix equal amounts of the mentioned ingredients and apply to dry areas. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
- Anti-wrinkles: A few drops of lemon juice and a drop of almond oil mixed with a teaspoon of honey can remove fine wrinkles around the eyes. Put the mixture on your face for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with cool water. Do this for several days to see results.
Also Try: Look 10 Years Younger with this Simple Beauty Secret
10 surprising uses of lemon for skin care.. #4 will definitely amaze you! Reviewed by FilipiNews PH on Thursday, July 14, 2016 Rating: