In his speech in Davao early Sunday morning. President Rodrigo Duterte dropped another long-awaited bomb: the names of PNP officials, judges, local executives, and military men who are involved in illegal drug trade.
Out of the 158 personalities, 32 are from Western Visayas and 14 are from Iloilo City and Province.
The list are as follows:
- Judge Savilo of RTC branch 13, Iloilo City
- Mayor Alex Centena, Calinog, Iloilo
- Mayor Jed Patrick Mabilog, Iloilo City
- Mayor Sigfredo Betita, Carles, Iloilo
- Mayor Mariano Malones, Maasin, Iloilo
- Vice mayor Francis Ansing Amboy, Maasin, Iloilo
- Antonio Pesina, Iloilo City
- Erwin Plagata, loilo City
- Gen. Valerio, Sta. Barbara, Iloilo (ret.)
- P/Supt. Ruperto Floro (ret.)
- P/Supt. Kashmir Disomangcop (former ICPO director)
- P/Supt. Gil Lebi (former IPPO director)
- PCI Kenneth Militar
- P/Insp. Duarte (former PCOP of Arevalo, Iloilo)
Thus, he named Iloilo as the most “shabulized” province because of the shabu. “I’m sorry for my country,” the President said, apparently dismayed over the estimated 600,000 drug addicts, pushers, and users nationwide.
He blamed that it lead to this state because the government itself is involved. He gave 24 hours to all security personnel of the named officials to report to their mother units.
“Twenty-four hours. Lahat. Military, pulis na nakadikit diyan sa mga itong mga ‘to. I ive your 24 hours to report to your mother unit or I will whack you. I’ll dismiss you from the service.”
Duerte also ordered for the cancellation of all weapons that were issued for the mentioned officials.
“Any mistake of the military and the police dito, ako yung tagasalo. I ordered the listing, revalidation, I am the one reading it and I am the sole person responsible for the same,” he said. ASCS
Source: CNN Phil, Rappler, GMA News
Duterte names Iloilo as most “shabulized” province Reviewed by FilipiNews PH on Sunday, August 07, 2016 Rating: