|Photo from GMA|
“Ping is most probably right,” Sotto said. “Another Senate probe on new claims will just fall into the trap of trying to prolong the teleserye of so-called sins of the President."
Four more witnesses are to be presented by Senator Antonio Trillanes IV.
He said, "exposing the truth is definitely not destabilization".
Another Senator, Sherwin Gatchalian said that Lascañas has lost his credibility. "“Everything he says subsequently cannot be the basis for achieving the truth. As for the other accusers, if Lascañas will be the source, then those accusers are also contaminated. They cannot be trusted as well,” he said.
Lascañas testified in the Senate last week, pointing at President Rodrigo Duterte for the vcreation of the Death Squad and his testimony was later concluded as having "probative value".
SOURCE: GMA News
Sotto refuses to hear 4 DDS witnesses to stop "teleserye" against Duterte Reviewed by FNPH Correspondent on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 Rating: